View Single Post
Old
02-01-2012, 07:12 PM
Teufelsdreck

vCash: 500
I hope my reiteration isn't tiresome to other board members, but my remaining hair stands straight up when I read how highly they rate PK Subban. Why, I want to know, is he so great. Do his fanboys look around or are they fixated on what they see at the Bell Centre while closing their eyes to things they don't want to see or admit to themselves? I'm not saying this kid isn't uncommonly talented, but PLEASE!

As for Pacioretty, was hoping that the Habs would be able to draft him, and this time I wasn't disappointed. He's a legitimate first line forward.

Someone went overboard and pronounced the Gomez trade the darkest day in the Hab's history, which was rebutted by someone who brought up l'affaire Patrick Roy. Well, there;s an important difference. Everyone was despondent when Roy was traded but most fans were thrilled when they heard that Gomez was coming to Montréal. I wasn't. I didn't think that highly of Gomez and I didn't care for the shabby way in which Gainey gave the cold shoulder to Koivu.

Teufelsdreck is offline   Reply With Quote