Thread: Rant Time
View Single Post
Old
11-09-2003, 01:37 PM
copperaddict

vCash: 500
I've been an Oiler fan for 20 years and for the first time I hope they lose some games. I want this to happen because I want to see some changes.Conklin deserves some more starts the way he has been playing. Rita needs to get in the lineup for us to see once and for all if he has what it takes(I believe he does).He could be the goal scorer that Hemsky really needs to gel.Semenov does not deserve to be in the press box before Fergie or Cross.Horcoff should be in T.O centering the 3rd line,not the 1st line for the Oil. Lowe can't sit and wait like he has for the last couple of years hoping this team turns it around on their own. There is obvious holes that need to be taken care of.We are missing not 1 but 2 top line centers. Torres deserves more minutes to see what we really have. I can't see the Oil being able to keep Staios and Smith next year as their both free agents.There is alot of teams right now that are looking for a Smith type veteran that the return could really help us.I would like to see another Brewer type project sometime soon as we have a number of good tutors for these guys.