Old
02-02-2012, 04:31 PM
ECL
Very slippery slope

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ECL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangers4Life74 View Post
no reason to think he cant become as good or better.hes only in his 2nd season and he does have the talent to do so.its not as open and closed as some people think.if DZ can improve drastically,why cant McD?

i dont buy that he doesnt have the skillset either,he does and he has shown flashes of it already.
Having watched him his entire college career -- he does not have the skillset. MDZ has been an offensive wizard since he was a kid. McD has not. People thought McD would DEVELOP the offensive game, but he simply doesn't have the gifts that MDZ has.

Sorry, but he just doesn't have it. I don't think you realize how special MDZ is offensively. There are not a lot of players in the league that can do what he can. And he's ever improving.

McD will develop a bit more offensively, but don't expect MDZ level playmaking. That's not in the cards at all.

ECL is online now   Reply With Quote