View Single Post
Old
02-03-2012, 07:51 AM
YWGinYYZ
Global Moderator
Alien Hockey Wizard

vCash: 200
RE: Pav or Mason - I'd start Mason tonight. Back to back, Pavs hasn't been his strongest against Florida this year. Gotta keep Versteeg off the scoreboard - he's been on fire against the Jets this year.

Wheeler is closing in on being on a 60pt pace for the season - my projections show 16G, 41A for 57pts currently. Wellwood - what an amazing pickup by Chevy - he's closing in on a 50pt pace - 16G, 34A for 49pts. Not bad for $750K.

(OT stuff)

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter sullivan View Post
amazing work....the shadows are seamless.....i use photoshop several hours, every single day and couldnt come close to that....you are really skilled.

what program did you make the star wars font in?

i have a friend who used to do the same work here for frantic films before they went belly up....one of his first projects was to make natalie portman's legs thinner.
Thanks - appreciate the kind words! Heard about Frantic's work - I think (and I could be wrong) that they're still doing software work in Winnipeg, no?

Star Wars font: search for "Star Jedi font".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinjero View Post
Man, this is so good Bro, SO good.. well done

What's some of the work you've done in the film industry?
Thanks - probably one of the only things that people may have seen was Tim Burton's '9' - was the Visual FX Supervisor on that.