Thread: Proposal: Say the Habs finish 28th...
View Single Post
Old
02-03-2012, 08:52 AM
Schwang

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by poetryinmotion View Post
Make a deal with the Jackets to swap picks. I don't care if we have to give a good player as long as it's not one of our youngsters. And obviously not Plekanec or Gorges either, everyone else is on the table, just get it done. They don't want to draft an other Russian, and if they can get a solid player to move down two spots they will grab it imo. Then we can have our pick of either.

I know some of you are high on players like Dumba, Forsberg, Trouba... I Say screw that. Grigs/Yakopov or we fail.
Why bother making a deal with Colubus? Just try and grab him in the dispersal draft when Columbus eventaully folds!!! ; )

Seriously, I'd rather try and keep our pick AND move up to get 2 stars this year. I know it's almost impossible, but would you sacrifice now, knowing that next season we could be back on top with a couple young franchise players? I would.

Also, Pleks should most definately be on the table. We have been too weak up the middle for years. If we can use him to move up in the draft, I say DO IT!

Schwang is offline   Reply With Quote