View Single Post
Old
02-03-2012, 10:19 AM
veganhunter
Mexico City Coyotes!

vCash: 891
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Chinaski View Post
Noel et al. want to teach Burmistrov how to play the right way. Although I agree he does create alot of offense when given the right linemates, he also tends to negate that contribution with sloppy turnovers at the blueline and half-boards. There's been a good emphasis on puck possession with solid support, and I find Burmi really severs his support with his wild entries in the zone. For all his struggles, Fehr at least seems to be getting this concept, and is playing a more direct 'point A to point B' game that Burmi really needs to get better at.

Having said all that, burying him on the 4th line with Gagnon and Mittens is just a waste. At the very least, they should be shuffling him and Fehr in and out of that 2nd line spot.
he does tend to do those things I agree and he also dangles himself into a worse position sometimes but I think you have to give him a chance to play that out of his game rather than relegate him because let's be honest our offence is pretty abysmal.......

though Fehr has been playing actually fairly well lately as you said

on a side note does anyone think we qualify Fehr if he starts potting a couple of his chances or not chance?

Samcanadian I agree if it's better for his long term development then by all means do it but I worry a bit Noel is killing his offensive development doing that remember he only played one year in the OHL I know he is still really young but......