View Single Post
Old
02-03-2012, 10:34 AM
Guerzy
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 50
I recall in the summer a fellow Bruins fan stopped by the boards here and told us part of why Seguin got fewer minutes last season was because Bruins head coach Claude Julien wanted him to do things a certain way, and was teaching him to do things a certain way.

Sometimes, less (ice time) is more, in the grand scheme of things. I trust Noel, and I trust this organization in their grooming and developing of young players. It's their bread and butter, it's what they know, in my opinion. Right from Chipman, to Zinger, to Cheveldayoff, to Noel.

I have little doubt there is a plan here in terms of working with Burmistrov. He is a very talented young hockey player, and very smart. One would think on a team who is low scoring, he would be getting some prime minutes. But, I believe there are behind the scenes stuff we don't really know about, and management is doing what they feel is best for this young hockey player. I feel confident we will be rewarded, quite possibly and likely, as early as next season. I think Burmistrov will indeed put it all together, he's too smart and far too skilled not to.