View Single Post
Old
02-03-2012, 04:26 PM
Jack de la Hoya

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentwood1 View Post
Vova for Schenn is intriguing, last year Schenn had the title of best prospect not playing in the NHL and since his graduation Vova has assumed that title. Very similar talents, the only way the Blues do that is if they are adamant about adding offense this year. If the Flyers feel that they (unlike the Blues) have enough offense to make a run this year without Schenn, and are willing to wait till next year for Vova to come over that would be interesting...
You misunderstood my post. I wouldn't swap Schenn for Tarasenko--there are just too many variables with him still playing in Russia, and I'm not sure where he would slot into the Flyer's line-up (Jagr, Voracek, Read all down the right side, plus possibly Simmonds / Briere).

As I said, the only pieces that I could see the Flyers being interested in are the two young RH defensemen--specifically Shattenkirk, since I think he is probably more on par with Schenn's value. I'm not even sure most Flyers fans would make that swap, but I think that's what it would take from STL.

Jack de la Hoya is offline   Reply With Quote