Matt Read (thread started in 2011)
View Single Post
02-03-2012, 08:58 PM
Join Date: Jun 2011
Originally Posted by
1. Couturier (Is the QB for our Rookie Line the whole season. Plays great PK. scores often and plays like a vet right now. See one of the most dominating defensive centers in him. Jordan Staal with upside
2. Read (can play everything, D, O, PK, PP, LW;C;RW, scores a lot etc....)
3. Voracek (more of a Jagr lite than a Giroux lite, but lacks point production his whole career)
4. Simmonds (hard worker, tough if he wantīs to, but donīt see that much upside in him
5. Schenn (maybe huge upside, but till now he shows not enough for me. Sure it can be because of injuries, but ask Carter about careers full of injuries... point production matters nothing more)
JVR isnīt a prospect anymore IMO. He must start to produce or trade him!
JVR is as young as both Voracek and Simmonds. Voracek is also on pace for 46 points..which he's already done 2 times, and had 38 his rookie year.
A couple games ago Schenn tossed a big hit...in the last game he had a great pass under pressure to Simmonds for a quality chance. He oozes potential. He also had a terrible turnover...but again he's young, inconsistency is to be expected.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by achdumeingute