View Single Post
01-09-2006, 04:29 PM
Registered User
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: toronto & pittsburgh
Country: Canada
Posts: 71
vCash: 500
i don't have experience in the matter, but i suppose it would depend on whether just going to tryout with the Q team voids his eligibility or not. personally i'd go the college route..

the hockey is getting much better and you get an education out of it to boot (although CHL leagues will also pay for you to go to school after, depending on how long you played ie: 1 year of Q = they pay for 1 year of university, 2 years of Q = 2 years college, etc etc. and you can play again for the CIS varsity team)

either way, you should just support whatever he ends up wanting to do, i guess there isnt much more you can do anyway

btw, 6'3" is a fantastic physical size for a goalie, although i'm actually kind of surprised he's a reflex goalie instead of a blocker.

aerialis is offline