View Single Post
Old
02-04-2012, 09:34 AM
Dorado*

vCash: 500
As long as MSL is willing to play he will be a bolt for 2 reasons , 1. TB is his home and were the only team to give a chance and with them he has won , The Cup , The Hart and the Scoring Title . 2. As long as Stamkos is a Bolt MSL will be the guy on the PP feathering cross the box saucers on a tee for him to have in the back of the net before you can blink . MSL is a pass first RW whose career has had a major resurgence with Stamkos . He has won his cup and all the big awards and has lived in TB a long time he has no reason to leave . Also on the NYR MSL would see a huge drop in performance . He has always had a gunner on his line and while he is listed as a RW is more a playmaker . We have no gunners , we have plumbers . Even Gaborik relies on finding seams , and loose pucks to score not by the one timer . Not a good fit , and MSL is one if my all time favorite players and in my mind one I the best players of his generation . Just because Torts coached him with Tampa doesn't me he would be any good here .... See Brad Richards who is floundering right now in the quagmire called the NYR offense and PP

Dorado* is offline   Reply With Quote