View Single Post
Old
02-04-2012, 04:25 PM
newfy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjmay View Post
I would love Helm and would add a D prospect along with Stoll if needed....but Helm would probably be the perfect pickme up on the bottom six...
Helm isnt going anywhere for Jarret Stoll, hes not untouchable but it would have to be in a pretty big trade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaygokings View Post
Detroit won't trade Emmerton. Period.

a rookie who makes Detroits line up?

yea I doubt the oldest team in hockey trades one of their youthful assets. Doesn't make a lick of sense for them, neither does trading Helm, or Abdelkader, or Kindl, or Tartar, or Nyquist, or Andersson, or Mursak, or Smith. Unless they are getting youth in return.
Detroit wouldnt think twice about trading Emmerton if the right deal came up, he will have a bit of value and they have a surplus of bottom 6 guys right now. Kindl will also more then likely be on the trade block as well. One of Andersson or Emmerton is all the wings need really and they could do without either if the right trade came along

Nyquist and Smith are the only untouchables I would say... you gotta trade young guys a lot to make cup runs, youth doesnt win cups experience does and Detroit looks poised for a deep run in what could be Lidstroms last year