View Single Post
Old
02-04-2012, 09:12 PM
hockey dude

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick View Post
Top lines played too many minutes tonight, but the lines are fine.

Kopecky has no business being on a scoring line. He hasn't played well for awhile now really. Matthias lost his spot.

What is Dineen gonna do? The top line has been our top line all year and they've started producing again. We just found our 2nd line in Bergenheim-Goc-Samuelsson.

No spot for Kopecky or Matthias on the top-6 at the moment. They're not top-6 players, anyway. Kopecky definitely isn't.
I think we have found the 2nd line for this week. I don't believe Goc, Bergenheim or Samuelsson are true second line guys and will likely bounce between second and third line as their fortunes fade and grow. Problem I think is third line. Matthias is only guy who can maybe move up to second line and challenge guys. Santorelli is too weak on the puck. Kopecky is too slow. To make a playoff run first line cannot continue with those amount of minutes. Fourth line is pretty good as far as fourth lines go. Problem right now is 5 third line players and Santorelli? Talon needs to wheel and deal soon, I think