View Single Post
Old
02-04-2012, 09:25 PM
ScoreZeGoals
I'm bored...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Deitell View Post
Until they take away points for going to overtime or a shootout, they still count. Florida has 11 OTL and they're sitting at the top of the southeast. Do you think any Panthers fans really care that much about why they're where they are in the standings? They're happy because they had reasonable expectations entering the season (missing the playoffs, probably) and their team is playing better than they hoped. Most of the rage around here seems to be based on the expectation that this Kings team would be leaps and bounds better than the teams from 09-10 and 10-11. This overall sense of entitlement after making the playoffs twice is ridiculous. Making the playoffs is not a right. Not pointing at you specifically it's just an overall theme. A lot of people
wrote off Carolina tonight. Well, Carolina is a pretty decent hockey team with a hell of a forecheck and we saw it tonight.
Entitlement? There might be a little of that, but what about the fact that we are over five years into a rebuild and we have the worst offense in hockey. It's easy to label people as being entitled because it lets you overlook the fact that there are justifiable reasons to be pissed-off at what is happening with this team. I expect my team to not play a stone-age offensive system. I expect people to be fired when they are inept (Kompon). I expect the GM to address gaping holes in the team that he has had years to fill. I guess I'm just entitled however because I want the Kings to resemble a 2012 hockey team

ScoreZeGoals is offline   Reply With Quote