View Single Post
Old
11-09-2003, 11:58 PM
sparkle twin
I luv u summertime

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to sparkle twin Send a message via AIM to sparkle twin
Wow. I can’t believe it. That was the best 20 minutes of hockey we’ve ever played!

20 shots on goal in the third period!!!

Erat...wow, what can you say, he’s been working his ass off in EVERY game! So glad to see him back like this.

Do any of you all listen to the postgame show? I hate when people call in and are like, “That was such a great game, the guys always play their hardest, and I just want to say how proud I am of them,” even after we lose a game that we just played bad in. I HATE those people, the team only played 20 minutes, they freaking admitted it, why are those people so afraid to say anything bad when they deserve it (like after the chicago game). Jeez.

According to ESPN stats...Scott Hartnell got his 100th career point! Great way to get it, too!
http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/player...s?statsId=2418

Hartnell has really turned it on like in the preseason. Look, driving to the net and he got a goal....keep doing it!!! I enjoyed seeing Fisher take Hall on that play that left Hartnell all alone to drive to the net!

Now, if we can string 3 periods like that together, we’ll be alright! I still can’t believe we won that game!!! This was great, hopefully we can use it as motivation for Calgary on Thursday. Woo, I get to enjoy this until Thursday!!!

This was almost a perfect sports weekend for me! Predators, Pitt Panthers, Steelers, HHS all won. The only one that didn’t was my Pens. (if Preds would have won on Friday it would have been even better).