View Single Post
Old
02-05-2012, 01:51 AM
Kriss E
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSharpMarble View Post
Gorges has been covering massivly for Subban almost every game. Multiple times I have seen Gorges yelling at Subban after another flubbed play. Take Gorges away from that pairing and the raving dimwits around here would be calling for Subbans head more than they do for Kaberle.

People rip on Kaberle but his main skill is setting guys up on the powerplay, the only problem is no one on this ****ing team can one time a damn puck anymore. Kaberle was never a good shooter, anyone with a brain knows this. He might be overpaid by a million or two but does that matter when we have deadbeats like Gionta and gomez eating up over 12million of our cap?

Prioritize people, we have bigger problems than Kaberle.
The problem with our PP is the whole set up.
He has Kaberle and PK on the point, neither in good positions for the one timers. He has MaxPac playing by the boards (cammy's/Kovalev's old position) when the guy can barely make a decent pass. He has two big bodies that like to crash the net playing together. The whole set up is wrong.

I think one unit should be Plek-DD-Cole, the other MaxPac-Eller-AK, and on the point it should be PK-Weber, Kaberle-Emelin. We can try alternating Eller and Plek, or Cole and MaxPac.
The fact we haven't even tried this is troubling frankly. It makes me feel like we've given up on the PP. That they really don't know what to do.

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote