View Single Post
Old
02-05-2012, 12:20 PM
Stradale

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs Junkie View Post

See my reply above. You try and call out my knowledge of the game but I'm willing to bet that other then your Xbox, you have no experience actually playing the game.

I want to add, having a Gorges type of player is important to have a winning team. But at the value 99% of players similar to him are getting, we vastly overpaid, and it's not even close.
You need to reply all these people because you're way off about Gorges. Anyone who understand the game would understand Gorges is our best defenseman this season. He is a leader in the room and is not shy to face the music with the media after every game... something you don't even seem to appreciate. He doesn't need to do it and I bet when the team is playing like their is right now, most of the player would just want to take their shower and go home.

Gorges is a top 3 or top 4 defenseman, so his salary is accurate. Gorges can even be a 1st pair defenseman easily if paired with an offensive D. Gorges will do the job defensively no matter where he plays. Last game was a good example, he kept Ovie out of the dangerous zone the whole game. Bet you didn't see that.

Stradale is offline   Reply With Quote