View Single Post
Old
02-05-2012, 12:52 PM
MadMen88

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soble View Post
Scared ****less of this game. Mtl was also awful when we went in there confident on Jan 4, and we proceeded to **** the bed. Too bad, cuz I was there <-------- see pic at left.

It wouldnt' surprise me to see the Habs explode and win 4-1 or 5-2, with Gomez scoring. They will be hungry and desperate at home after losing yday, with Price in net, subconciously it looks like they were focused on giving a strong effort against the weaker opponent this weekend.

Hope I'm wrong and we crush them 11-0. Need Buff to make a diff and

Is it just me or can you tell a team's offensive talent by the special teams - other teams just pressure the points and wingers on the Jets pp and we can't handle it - teams with talent turn that pressure into a good scoring chance using proper positioning and being confident handling the puck. When the Jets are on the kill, they give the pointmen and wingers way too much time and room.

2, 2, 3, 2, and 1. The # of powerplays the Jets have drawn each game of this roadtrip. How about having 12 pp's like the zebras gave Buffalo on Nov 8?
I get that same kind of fear about this one. This could be a real sore one to watch...its up to one guy on the Jets to make sure this doesn't happen...the captain needs to step it up imo. The Bell Centre is never easy.