View Single Post
Old
02-05-2012, 11:43 PM
OneSharpMarble

vCash: 500
We are not a lottery team, a lot of people don't understand this. Have a look at our GF/GA, right now we sit at -8. Now compare it to the teams around us, they range from the -20 to the -54. What this tells me is the habs are losing a lot of very close games and that is the sort of situation that can turn around in an instant depending on confidence alone. I believe this team had its confidence shattered early and never recovered. We should be in a 6th - 9th place right now or better and I fully expect that next year. This is going to be a one year problem.

This was the same problem we had for many years but usually we would win many close games, the tide turned eventually and now we have a lottery shot. Don't expect another because it isn't coming.

Most important move isn't going to be a roster player it is who our coach is. We get the right coach and we could easily win the division next year, all about confidence and respect. Martin/Cunneyworth don't instill those attributes in our players.

OneSharpMarble is offline   Reply With Quote