View Single Post
Old
02-06-2012, 01:53 PM
gillyguzzler

vCash: 500
Top 5 for me in no particular order :

Emelin - after a difficult start under JM, WOW! This kid is playing great hockey and is getting better. He is fun to watch.

Cole - another player who is fun to watch. His speed is incredible and his drives to the net are impressive. You just know he's going to burn the D and cut to the net and he succeeds more often than not.

DD - I remember in the pre-season suggesting that DD center our second line. The HF experts jumped all over my post screaming that there was no way DD could play that role and he was a 3rd line winger at best. He's not a prototypical 1st line center but he's doing a pretty good imitation of one.

MaxPac - what a comeback after such a devastating injury. Should score 30 goals and that's incredible for him.

Gorges - what a comeback after a bad knee injury. He should start rubbing against Markov's knee to get the old Russian going again.

Honourable mentions : Carey Price (other than shootouts), AK (sign him or trade him), Diaz (better than expected), Subban (drives us all crazy at times but will be a great asset for years to come), Eller (the potential is there).

gillyguzzler is online now   Reply With Quote