View Single Post
02-06-2012, 02:47 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by newfr4u View Post
nah, you are not missing much in terms of upper back, pullups and presses take care of that. current schedule looks much more manageable with 3 rest days. i think i would rather do a second set of light squats than a second set of standing presses, but since chest/biceps/triceps seem important to you, just do it. as long as a program includes squats and deadlifts, it's probably ok.
I was doing both squats AND deadlifts on days 1 and 3, but felt like that was a bit much, so am down to 1 of each pre week (down from 2 of each per week). I also do bodyweight squats standing on a bosu ball twice a week as part of my physio, run around 4 times a week, play 1 hockey game a week, and play stick and puck about 2 times a week, so I felt like doing squats twice was just a bit more than my legs could handle. The program probably is a touch upper body heavy, but that's what I want.

Good to hear that this program should be hitting my upper back enough. I'll probably more or less stick to this program through the winter and summer, maybe look to switch things up at the end of the summer.

ponder is online now   Reply With Quote