View Single Post
Old
02-06-2012, 06:16 PM
Scoopyten

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyerfan4life View Post
i cant fathom how much slack is being cut to Brzy compared to any other goalie we've had recently.

i remember when i was asking for Leights to get even 1/2a seasons worth of games to see how he did.

but with only 1 preseason game,1 reg. game and 1 playoff game. the overriding demand here was to throw him on the fire.

yet somehow were now paying a guy a retardely larger amount of money who us putting up worse results yet people still seem fine to wait out years to see results.

it boggles my mind.

was Leighton ever gunna be the "guy" here ??? prolly not. but i would have liked to have seen a 1/2 season to really find out
How much slack is cut for Bryzgalov? You should see my twitter feed after he allows any goal-good, bad or indifferent. It's a litany of Bryz Sucks, back in the woods, Humongus bad...

The difference between Leighton and Bryzgalov in terms of "slack" is, Bryzgalov has been one of the better goalies in the NHL for the past four years. Leighton was a guy grabbed off recall waivers who had never been a starter before.