View Single Post
Old
02-06-2012, 09:46 PM
BringBackStevens

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Tebow View Post
Bryz has cost the Flyers games this season but yes that is what I am saying in regards to this game. The loss can't be placed squarely on Bryz because the Flyers were overmatched all over.

Rangers were superior in goals, shots, scoring chances, hits, faceoffs, blocked shots, and takeaways.

As far as signing Bryz goes hindsight is 20/20. Statistically this is the worst season of his career. When he was brought in we got a goalie with a rich history of success who was expected to compete for the Vezina every season. A guy who carried teams with far less talent then the Flyers. Unfortunately he is a headcase but the Front Office had the right idea.

If he doesn't turn it around at least the Flyers are the best team in the NHL when it comes to burying bad contracts and finding loopholes in the system.
Hindsight argument is BS considering how many people questioned the contract initially.

Bryz also didn't carry the coyotes. They've had a pretty good team for a few years that no one acknowledges.

I never bought that bryz was an elite goalie. But I also never fathomed he was this bad

BringBackStevens is offline   Reply With Quote