View Single Post
Old
02-07-2012, 12:34 AM
Block More Shots

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa cyred View Post
Cant think about just the goalie's confidence, but also the teams. Some of these players are busting their ***** out there. Honestly, Timonen is probably having his best season as a Flyer. He blocks a **** ton of pucks for Breezy. Back breakers can really deflate a team.

Also I guess you didnt see the article of Breezy calling out his defenders? Truth. Cant find the link but either philly.com or csn had it.

And why the Bobrovsky hate?
I should say this first: Ranger fan coming in peace!

I do agree that the Flyers have a very hard working team, and yeah, it's frustrating to see your #1 not play up to par, but I don't think making a comment like that is going to necessarily help the situation either. As a Rangers fan, I'd consider myself pretty lucky having a guy like Henrik back there to depend on, and I'm sure that helps the team's confidence as a whole. I can see your argument regarding his play having an affect on the team for sure, though.

I gotta say, I didn't catch the Breezy article calling out his defenders. I'd actually like to check that out because it makes things prettyyy interesting if both sides are taking little jabs at each other.

Judging simply from the game on Sunday, he had legitimate chances to save the 2nd goal (Gabby), 3rd goal (Del Zotto), and 4th goal (Dubinsky). Again, I can definitely see the frustration that goes into it, but there's no doubting Bryz's talent. He's just taking a little longer to put it together.

I'm not trying to hate on Bob too much, but despite the good record, 2.70 GAA isn't exactly the greatest. I think he's done alright, but IMO, Bryz is your #1 despite all the lackluster play.

Block More Shots is offline   Reply With Quote