View Single Post
Old
02-07-2012, 02:02 AM
Block More Shots

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillDineen View Post
Dear Ranger fan, despite the fact that I hate your current Rangers team more than any previous one (and I hated Adam Graves oh so much), I agree with you that Timonen should not have called out a teammate even though that teammate did call out the defense in the past.

Bryz is paid to be a top player on this team as has been very few times this season. If fact, he has been one of the worst on the ice more games than he has been one of the best IMO. So that is where the frustration comes from.

Bob is exactly what a team would want in a sophomore goalie. He works his butt off to improve and has. I think he will be good enough to win a cup behind one day.
Lol, like I tell everyone else, you can't get too excited about beating Philly 4 times in the regular season. Sure, we still got 2 more matchups, but if we meet in the playoffs, it could be a whole new ballgame. And you never know, if you're goaltending starts to click going into the playoffs, you guys could easily make a deep run.

I can't help but have faith in my team at this point in time because of their play, but you just never know how things will go in the playoffs.

Block More Shots is offline   Reply With Quote