View Single Post
Old
02-07-2012, 10:09 AM
do0glas

vCash: 500
I agree RE: the place of stats in sports.

I was really upset we traded Seto, however the trade was a good one. our blue line is worth more than him and can make or break you in the play offs.

so whats the reality of him coming back? probably none, we dont have the pieces to send the other way for it to work for both teams, the only leverage we have is league standings.

Im surprised Pollak put out an article that was just pure speculation, leave that to the forum posters...Busch league.

His assessment that we are looking for a proven goal scorer could hold some weight

carolina-ruutu
edmonton-gagner
anaheim-ryan, perry
tampa bay-stamkos, st. louis
islanders-tavares
columbus-nash, umberger

These teams are either out or on the edge. so realistically are probably thinking about whether or not they are a selling team. phoenix is too close, no way they deal doan.

I just dont see it...im probably not going in depth enough regarding these teams future needs and what we have that we could give them, but the way pollak talks we are looking for goal scoring depth in the top 6, like we wouldnt have to give something of our top 6 for any of those guys minus umberger and possibly ruutu.