View Single Post
Old
01-11-2006, 07:34 PM
SmokeyClause

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to SmokeyClause
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfmade
Jesus christ, ref is standing right there as Walker gets cross checked and nothing. You're right Smokey this is a ****ing joke.
Don't even get me started on the ingame inconsistencies. Yeah, that was probably a penalty, but we got a PP or two off stuff that wasn't exactly major. My concern is exactly how do you respect officials when the same play (that crosscheck for example) is treated differently throughout the game. I'm probably stupid asking all the officiating crews to be consistent when individual crews can't even make that step.

I am not complaining about the penalties called on or against us. We deserved our dumb penalties. But don't let Zidlicky get away with a tripping when 10 minutes earlier it was called. It's about like a cop driving through a neighborhood where multiple armed burglaries are occuring in home. He comes to the first house, pops his lights on and arrests the criminals. Gets back into his car and carries on and comes to the next house, watches the criminals break in and drives off withing saying a thing. 10 minutes later, he comes to another house with a crime in progress and arrests him. Shortly thereafter, he sees an attempted murder and ignores it. Then he sees someone litter, takes out his baton and drops him to the ground.

Last edited by SmokeyClause: 01-11-2006 at 07:40 PM.