Old
02-07-2012, 03:15 PM
funghoul
retardo montalbon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hckyplayer8 View Post
Why do you think he would fail?

Outside of two Winnipeg games, the kids been pretty darn solid and has show that he has been working on not going into the butterfly so early.

He is 11-5-1 which isn't exactly shabby for randomly being put between the pipes.

He sure hasn't been giving the chance at a decent string of starts like Bryz has.
i'm not singleling you out but you comment, like me, alot on the goalies, but doesnt it seem too simplistic to be the main source of all of our problems? Bryzgalov sucked worse than i've ever seen that dude play on sunday but overall the goalies really are the last of our problems. This team's man to man coverage blows and we make crazy high risk plays in tight situations instead of being patient. and with mez and carle i feel like im watchin the special olympics. responsibility needs to be spread around way more then it has been. what im sayin is i dont really have a strong feeling regardless of who's in net about this team either way. were streaky as hell. solid games are intermittent and the fact that washington can beat boston and we cant really f's me up.

funghoul is offline   Reply With Quote