View Single Post
Old
02-07-2012, 04:27 PM
drownedsailors

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sobrien View Post
I hate the NBA because of the egos, the stars being coddled by the media and refs, and it essentially being a 6 team league, with those 6 teams being built like all-star teams.

That being said, this Sixers teams goes against ALL of that, and I love it. And I really like their chances in a short, condensed season because of how they use all of their players (when healthy) and have a great bench rotation.
I wouldn't call the Bulls an "All-star team" Outside of Rose, they really don't have anyone THAT special. Boozer and Rip are both way passed their prime, and I'm not sure they can last the whole season. Noah pretty much has no finish, Deng is really good defensively and he's picked up A LOT offensively this year, but I'm not sure he can do it consistently (including the Post season)...Korver is pretty good, but he sucks defensively.

The one thing they have in common (besides Rose) is that you can't count on their offense every night. Either it's Rose whose stepping up or Rose and one of them.

With that being said I can see your point, they have Rose and all those players and are #1 in the East. We pretty much have nobody and we're right behind them.