View Single Post
Old
02-07-2012, 04:37 PM
hockeylocker

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pucktalk View Post
To clarify, my team will make playoffs. I am not someone who goes crazy because my little Johny didn't get the world revolving around him. I have been on boards in the past and have seen how crazy people get over their own kids. I have always been able to see the bigger picture (beyond me and mine). I strongly believe that these talented kids deserve a shot in provincials no matter how minute that chance is. Also, while the North division may have been aware of playoff format in September, the south division did not get word until January (not for lack of asking). February is too soon to be done for the year when there are camps and zones coming up.

I realize that this is the first year for this league and there are going to be some kinks to work out. I hope that the league will learn from this season and improve for future years. Enough said - I can see that some of you are only concerned with your own.
Playoff structure was set at the league scheduling meeting in September of 2011. It was not posted on the league website until January 2012. Not sure why the Southern division did not get this information till January. Were they not at the meeting???