Thread: Post Game Talk: 3 Stars and GBR: #51 @ Devils
View Single Post
Old
02-07-2012, 08:43 PM
Levitate

vCash: 500
The last PP was pretty good, I think it's actually getting better but they're not getting any goals out of it. Marty had to make some good stops

Really, Brodeur stole this game in the third for the Devils, and outside of the first couple of PP's, the Rangers limited the Devils chances pretty well.

It just took the Rangers too long (two periods) to adjust to Brodeur handling the puck. Once they took that away from the Devils and forced the Devils defensemen to make plays, things shifted HUGELY in favor of the Rangers. If they do that all game they probably win. Hell, maybe even if they do it for two periods instead of just one

But, Brodeur made the stop, he was good tonight. I don't feel too terrible about this loss, just go out and win the next 5

Hell, look, the Rangers held an amazing hot offense to 21 shots and 1 goal, and completely dominated the Devils in the third period once they figured out the Devils weakness. It wasnt the best game but **** happens

Also, maybe I"m just amazingly optimistic, but I think the PP is getting close to breaking through. Their biggest problem now is getting setup, but once they do that they're generating some good chances.

Annnnd, I know Richards is struggling but Tortorella is misusing him at this point if he's going to play him with some 4th liners and ****.

Levitate is offline   Reply With Quote