: Post-Game Talk:
3 Stars and GBR: #51 @ Devils
View Single Post
02-07-2012, 09:53 PM
The People's Champ
Join Date: Jun 2008
Originally Posted by
Bad game, but not nearly as bad as some tried to say it was.
- The Devils played VERY well. Give them credit for it. Their defense the first two periods was stellar
- This team needs to learn how to adjust...earlier than in the third. Brodeur was stopping the forecheck at every possible opportunity
- Third period was great, but Brodeur shut them down.
- Hagelin, Gaborik, and McDonagh were stellar tonight. Del Zotto was very good as well
- Bickel made the game changing play, but aside from that, he was OK. Still would put Eminger in over him for the next game.
Move on from this. Still 1st in the East by 3.
They should realize that Brodeur will play the puck 99.99% of the time it goes near him.
The team should've adjusted earlier and stopped dumping it to where he would be able to play it.
I still would like a player to CARRY the puck into the zone; that would've helped quite a bit tonight.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Jabroni