Thread: Louis Leblanc
View Single Post
Old
02-08-2012, 10:20 AM
habs03
Subban #Thoroughbred

vCash: 500
I like the Higgins comparison, because I really liked Higgins, too bad it didn't work out, he was really good for us expect that last year here, someone here mentioned he might have had a drinking problem, not sure how true that is, but it makes sense that it was an off ice issue, he was never the same after leaving here. I remember they had a feature on him and his family and they all grew up Habs fan, and seemed to take the trade hard.

But like someone said, Higgins played hard, was always in amazing shape, but he did score a lot of goals because of Saku, but gotta him credit, he use to have scoring chance after score change, I think that is why he thought he would be a 40 goal scorer lol.

But I'd like Leblanc to be like the Higgins we had here, decent 2nd liner, or very good 3rd liner. Both drafted Centre, but than play wing.

I agree with everyone that Leblanc needs to bulk up a little, and I think he will this summer, last summer he had shoulder injury, and he said that Erik Cole invited him to come training with him in the summer but he couldn't because of the injury, so I expect Cole to take him under his wing this summer and bulk him up a little.