Old
02-08-2012, 02:42 PM
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
Doof Warrior

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sobrien View Post
This is ridiculous. The scorers need to score, whether it's during the games, or in the shootout. People blaming last night's game on Bryz are morons

Our last shootout, Bryz stopped 2 of 3, and we still didn't score 1. Our shooters are just as awful in shootouts as the goalies are. We have an elite set of forwards with great scoring abilities...yet in shootouts, they all seem to drop the ball.
At no point have I said "It's Bryz's fault." I don't believe that loss was Bryz's fault. I blame Nabokov for playing out of his mind. The fact remains that he's been abysmal in shootouts, and needs to be better. I'm pissed that there hasn't been improvement, and I hope the team spends time on it. The shooters were bad last night, but that doesn't change the fact that Bryz was equally bad; However, this thread is for Bryz, not the shooters.

I'm also disappointed that yet again Bryz was outplayed by the opposition goaltender. I don't know how the hell that happens when he puts up a shutout, but it did. Go figure.