View Single Post
Old
02-08-2012, 07:42 PM
dulzhok

vCash: 500
I don't think there are any solid accounts of Cater being a locker room cancer, at least that I'm aware of. It's easy to speculate because Philly deemed him (and Richards) expendable. So he's not happy in Columbus-- who would be? Especially because he signed a life-long contract with Philly only be traded the worst team in the league right before his NTC kicked in. If he was a huge cancer, I doubt Philly would have signed him to a 10 year deal (it's possible though).

There's a picture of him partying? Just about every young (and many old) NHL players hit the bars after games, including many Predators.

I can't speak for Carter's character, but I think a lot of people are jumping to conclusions.

The guy scored 46 goals and is still young. His contract is long, but his NTC does end in 2 years. If you can get him for decent price, I think that's one of our only realistic options right now. I'd give Lindback, Blum, 1st, unless there is evidence that he is a "severe" locker room cancer. Lots of players don't like Pronger, but he still leads teams deep into playoffs time and time again.

dulzhok is offline   Reply With Quote