View Single Post
Old
02-09-2012, 12:06 AM
OneSharpMarble

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Em Ancien View Post
Say what you want, but this league will recycle guys because of what they did some years ago.

Cammy in a sellers market where top 6 forwards are a rarity, signed for 2 more years, would've netted better. Of that I'm sure. The team just tried to save the season and get rid of someone who wasn't welcome anymore.

I'm not sure, all things considered, they could've legitimately kept him until the deadline, but that trade wasn't great value. Decent value.

You tell me when we get that out of the Cammy deal.

Until then, I'll watch a soft, uninterested 6'2 winger like Bourque who has half his points by deflections off body parts.
Good idea, keep him longer so he can not score goals and drop his value. Or maybe get injured so we can't deal him at all. That is really smart gamble to maybe get a slightly better pick. That is called a "high risk low reward" move and most smart GMs tend to avoid them.

Bourques actually has some grit so it is already an improvement and he is out producing Cammy without riding Iginlas coattails, imagine that! Soft! That is a laugh, I remember him standing up just fine for himself in the washington game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafleurs Guy View Post
Good thing we took on Bourque who has 4 years left on his deal.
Heaven forbid we got a 25-30 goal scorer for 3.3 million, will the river of tears ever end?

OneSharpMarble is offline   Reply With Quote