Thread: Proposal: Semin proposals
View Single Post
Old
02-09-2012, 01:30 AM
CobraAcesS

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoidberg Jesus View Post
You know another factor is that we have your first round pick. We don't want you to do well. There's no reason for us to help your playoff push, especially when we could probably get more from a team you're in direct competition with. Say, to Minnesota for their first or Charlie Coyle? Also, Semin's prorated cap hit at the deadline is below 2M if I'm not mistaken, so that's not an issue in moving him.
Yeah you could say that about helping our playoff chances. What if we pickup someone like AK47 and make it anyways? Regardless of what happens at the deadline we are pushing for making the playoffs until we ABSOLUTELY are statically out of contention. Hey.. 2 or 3 spots in the draft lower for us and 5-7 spots different in the draft for you could make those draft picks a lot less desirable. Then you lose Semin regardless..

(Cap space?) It will be next year for any team that picks him up...

Min? They have one of the strongest prospect pools in the league and are a budget team. People forget that. Do you think they will mortgage even part of their future for Semin? They have one enigmatic winger in Heatly as it is.. Plus this dream that Parise wants to move back home.

Again good luck.. I am really not trying to be a pain in the ass but my point is no team will value Alex the way we do when you factor in.. The fit for the team, UFA, and Cap space.

CobraAcesS is offline   Reply With Quote