View Single Post
Old
02-09-2012, 10:47 AM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habs03 View Post
I think you mean Chris Kelly, but ya, PG did let Moore go, but he did sign Halpern to replace him, its not like he paid another asset to replace Moore.

Again this is all showing that PG isn't as bad as ppl make him seem, and if there is someone that Molson feels can do a better job I'm all for it, but I don't want to his him replaced just for the sake of it.
Yeah Steve Kelly was once was a good prospect that never panned out. For Chris Kelly, well they could have traded him or could not have gotten him based on the contract but they knew he would have fit the system and it was worth despite being paid 1 million more than Moore. Yet, while replacing him with Halpern, Moore was a better player and more fitted for a Martin's system. We keep saying how speed is our game, yet you replace Moore by Halpern. Makes total sense.

Hey it's possible Gauthier stays. Everything is possible. I just don't see the logic behind it based on how this season went. How Molson seems to see things compared to Gauthier. I don't like Gauthier. I don't feel he is terrible but I don't feel he's good either. We can do better than this. We have to get out of this Gainey-Gauthier era.

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote