View Single Post
Old
02-09-2012, 10:53 AM
habs03
Subban #Thoroughbred

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Yeah Steve Kelly was once was a good prospect that never panned out. Yet, while replacing him with Halpern, Moore was a better player and more fitted for a Martin's system. We keep saying how speed is our game, yet you replace Moore by Halpern. Makes total sense.

Hey it's possible Gauthier stays. Everything is possible. I just don't see the logic behind it based on how this season went. How Molson seems to see things compared to Gauthier. I don't like Gauthier. I don't feel he is terrible but I don't feel he's good either. We can do better than this. We have to get out of this Gainey-Gauthier era.
I totally agree, and I think we'll find out what Molson does this summer, he slowly put his own ppl in place, replaced Bolvin with with Kevin Gilmore, and now he gets a reason to fire PG if he wants to put his own GM in place if he doesn't see PG as that person.

But I find myself kinda almost defending PG, not because I want him as GM, but ppl just seem a lot over exaggeration on his move, ex. ppl saying stuff like "I hope he is fired before he mortgages the future to save himself", when in none of his moves suggest he would do such a thing.

habs03 is offline   Reply With Quote