View Single Post
Old
02-09-2012, 11:25 AM
Stjonnypopo
Rgesitreed Uesr

vCash: 500
I'm really disliking what the management is doing at this point. It seems as if they're focusing solely on the now. Who cares about winning games right now, we're not going to make the playoffs, and winning will only bring us further away from a draft pick.

You never choose to tank at the beginning of the season, but halfway through, if you're not playing like a playoff, and your points reflect that, you need to start planning ahead and stop trying to move up in the rankings.

We need to play our young guys as much as we can (Eller, Leblanc, Subba, Emelin, Diaz, etc) and we need to absorb the losses and get a better pick. What the hell are we gonna do with the 14th overall pick? What the hell is that going to accomplish? We'll be at the same place next season just because the GM doesn't seem to understand that we don't care about winning right now, we just want to end up with a good team, and the best way to do that is to lose right now.

What a ****ing joke of a team. We have to be in the top-5 most poorly managed teams at this point. Every decision they make is the opposite of what they should be doing.

Sorry for the rant everybody, I've had a really crappy day, I'm just really tired of this team's inability to do anything right. We can't win properly and we can't lose properly. Talk about failing at failing.