View Single Post
Old
02-09-2012, 02:37 PM
Ubercron9000

vCash: 500
2003- I was really high on corey perry I thought he was an amazing player from what I saw of him. The first draft I saw and was interested in. We got andrei kostitsyn
2004-I wanted Rob Schremp lol- we got ChipchurA
2005-I wanted crosby obviously but I also really wanted bobby Ryan we got price didn`t follow the draft to well so was no conest what ever.
2006-I was really high on phil kessel but we would have had no chance of drafting him. My other choice was patrik berglund was very high on him. I liked him a lot.-Instead we picked fischer blahhh hated that pick.
2007-Didn`t follow this draft at all. Although one player I did like was jonathan Blum but I`m much happier with what we got.
2008-I was really high on mikkel boedker, Luca sbisa. Really wished for sbisa though if we could of tried to get him oh well.
2009-I was really high on Magnus Paajarvi wanted him badly. Didn`t care about any other player really.
2010- Nino Niederreiter NINO NINO I wanted this guy he was the player I wanted most but knew we would never get him. We got tinordi but I was very upset because I thought emmerson etem was going to become something special and I really wanted etem.
2011- Gabriel Landeskog loved this guy next was Sven Baertschi and Matt Puempel those were my players. Beaulieu was not on my radar because i never saw him play.

Ubercron9000 is offline   Reply With Quote