View Single Post
Old
02-09-2012, 02:11 PM
PokeCheck101

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeylocker View Post
Playoff structure was set at the league scheduling meeting in September of 2011. It was not posted on the league website until January 2012. Not sure why the Southern division did not get this information till January. Were they not at the meeting???
South would have got the information. North got it, south must have. Maybe some folks just not on the ball?

I agree with all who have said that all teams deserve right to play provincials. I'm not so sure that any crossover games are really necessary during the season. I don't see any room for removing teams based on sheer geography in the north. The north has done a good job of amalgamating a few centres. There possibly could be room to do the same in the south, ie) Yorkton/Melville and Estevan/Weyburn (Estevan struggling - maybe just lean year)? That would be interesting. What I'm getting at is move into a strong 10 and 10.... Add 4 teams from Saskatoon to match the 4 from Regina, amalgamate 2 south centres and you've got a 20 team league. Just a thought for discussion.