Saskatchewan Minor Hockey Thread
View Single Post
02-09-2012, 03:47 PM
Join Date: Jul 2011
I agree with you PokeCheck101 that Zone 1 and Zone 8 will be at the top. I really don't see Zone 5 finishing 3rd though - I have them 5th at best. Above Zone 5 I will go with Zone 7 and Zone 6. Here is a wild guess:
1. Zone 1 - Prairie Storm, Weyburn and Melville make up this dream squad. Some very good players do not make this team. Might be one of the stronger Zone teams in recent memory.
2. Zone 8 - roster may see 8- 10 North East, 4-5 PA, plus 1- 2 Sask Valley and Battleford players.
3. Zone 7 - West Central and Battlefords dominate roster with 5-7 players each on roster. Plus, add Uhrich from Notre Dame.
4. Zone 6 - Some very good players in Saskatoon. Not as strong as in the past.
5. Zone 5 - Draude and Sask Valley cast are talented; just don't have the depth.
6. Zone 3 - Roh in net; Nagy up front are the leaders; however, supporting cast is thin.
7. Zone 4 - Will work hard; however, small zone camp numbers indicates not that strong of a zone. Core of the Melville team is off to Zone 1.
8. Zone 2 - See Zone 4
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by hockeylocker