View Single Post
Old
01-13-2006, 09:58 AM
Broad st phantom

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by facts
This game was a mail in from the start. Although 0-0 after 1, we had 3 power plays and at 1 point only had 1 shot on net. After the phantom call on Savage we were basically done.
Interesting how in the FSN pregame Hitch said that the Flyers needed to pay special attention to Zetterburg and Datsuyk- great job they combined for 8 points and 12 as a line.
I think Hitch screwed up to start the 3rd staring Freddy Meyer on the Pk and leaving him out on the ice for the next goal 34 second later.
Understandable because it was the end of the road swing but we never really put in a great show as we were lack lusture in Chicago the night prior one would assume our thoughts as a team would be focused on a place where we are 0-12-2 since 1988.
Which brigs me to my final thought being that it should be any surprise that we lost to Detroit because they are a league leader, but we are too, why is it we don't show well against these type of teams?
And oh yes, be ready for another cleaning tomorrow-Colorado, big game, you know the routine.
long road trip pal. n what do you mean these types of teams. we've done fine we've beat ottawa, carolina... n other good teams. every teams loses and honestly were doing fine