View Single Post
Old
11-10-2003, 02:59 PM
#37-#93-#27*

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to #37-#93-#27*
Quote:
Originally Posted by jar jar links
I do want sather to play youth. Better players on the ice 3-4 games, name them. you can include the Montreal game in that. I want lundmark to play well with the rangers but sather was being honest about lundmarks play.

Do you think the best coach in pro sports bill parcells would hold back on criticizing a young player? What sather said was honest and maybe it will spark lundmark the way his comments sparked carter.
by the way i thought you werent going to post after me after your INSTANT MESSAGE problem
games off the top of my head:
vr Atlanta
vr Carolina
vr Montreal

The difference between Parcells and Sather is that Parcells would not be two faced about it. Parcells ripped into Larry Allen an all pro future HOFer, do you think Sather would ever rip into Messier or even some veteran not quite on that level but a veteran none the less. I saw Messier turn the puck over twice in the Flyer's zone, also saw him take 10 seconds just to pick up his stick meanwhile the Flyers are peppering Dunham seeing as the Rangers were essentially short handed in their own zone.

As for the IM thing? Grow up Jar Jar, you're 25 yet you act like you're 10. Take the high road for once.