View Single Post
Old
02-09-2012, 10:35 PM
Watsatheo
Error 503 Service

vCash: 883
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsterix View Post
Some day, you might learn that a forum is based on different opinions as otherwise, you'd have a bunch a people agreeing on everything. In theory, it may sound great but it's far from reality. The day that you realize that, you then will have to learn to respect the fact that other members' opinions might differ from yours and should eventually grow to the point of respecting those differences of opinions.

As for the topic on hand (Kostitsyn, not me, sorry to disappoint), I'd rather spend the dollars on a guy who will have a similar production but who will bring an aspect lacking to this team: toughness.

Before you jump and bang your head to the ceiling here, note that I didn't say "hitting", but toughness, with the ability to drop the gloves to protect teammates from time to time, a player in the same line as Chris Neil and David Clarkson.

Now if that's a racist comment and it goes against the law, then sue me.
A forward who's big, hits, fights, and is tough who produces around 20g/45pts a season? Curious how not re-signing Kostitsyn would help us obtain one this summer.

Watsatheo is offline   Reply With Quote