View Single Post
Old
01-13-2006, 05:27 PM
Osprey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kearney
...I think it's important to put him at wing, and keep Cammalleri at the pivot.

Nor should EB's return move Cam. from 2nd line center.
Perhaps I'm mistaken, but isn't Armstrong the center on that line right now? Cammalleri takes lots of faceoffs, but I thought he was the RW on that line.

I suspect that, barring anymore injuries, we'll see either Robitaille-Roenick-Cammalleri or Armstrong-Roenick-Cammalleri. I think that it'll come down which of Luc and Derek is playing best when JR returns; the loser would get bumped to the 4th line.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjm22
I might be the only one, but I'm rather optomistic about Roenick's return. I thought he was effective in his last three games before the injury. Also he's been working out everyday, and has dropped 17 pounds . If Roenick plays well, the King's are going to be a much better team.
I'm optimistic about his return, as well. The dropping of 17 pounds since the start of the season shocked me, too. If the portion that he dropped before getting injured helped him to play like he did in the final few games, then we may see something even better once the lean JR hits the ice. I'm impressed that he's committed himself like this to get in shape and not spend his IR on his duff.