View Single Post
Old
02-10-2012, 10:18 AM
EllertoKostitsynGoal

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs13 View Post
Yeah, that's the problem! IF you can get Getzlaf locked up, I'd do it in a heartbeart and if I can subtract Gomez AND Plekanec to fit Staal, I'd at least think it through! (Wait... Eric? Jordan?)

I think Desharnais would get slaughtered along the boards playing wing on a nightly basis, and besides, I like the size we are putting on the wing now with guys like Cole and Bourque. I hope that trend continues.
DD is actually pretty good along the boards. Him being bad there is a myth.

And that might be weird but if I had to choose, I might prefer getting Jordan Staal than Eric Staal (But we won't get either anyway). Would cost less and I find Jordan to be pretty underrated. 35-40 ES pts guy with the linemates he get all while getting on average the hardest minutes of any F on his team and he's pretty young still. He's never getting an 100 pts season like his brother but it's not like his brother himself will ever touch those totals again. The injuries might be risky though, that's like 2 seasons in row he had to be out for a while, but I don't know the nature of his injuries.

EllertoKostitsynGoal is offline   Reply With Quote