View Single Post
Old
02-10-2012, 10:28 AM
ChiTownHawks
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarick View Post
It is brilliant, really. Who did the jerseys? Love how you matched the font. It's actually way more creative than the NHL version
Thanks again. The idea was mine, but the logo was actually created by a guy on my team who was a little more talented with creating art on the computer. The logo presented a challenge to both of the companies we used for home and away b/c of the fact that it was all lettering and we wanted it on an angle

The homes were done by icejerseys.com. They were a bit pricey, but I guess that's what happens when you get everything fully embroidered as opposed to screen printed.

The aways were done by two companies. We got the actual jerseys from a place called blankhockeyjerseys.com. Great customer service and a massive selection. Really nice quality jersey too. We then had them embroidered by a place called Swiss Craft who does custom embroidery in IL. There was a little more legwork done on this one but the final product ended up being about $15 cheaper per jersey.

A few guys on my team were worried about the "cream" color, but when you see them on the ice with the full uni, they look great. Since I've now gone a little crazy posting pics, here is the view of the full setup:

ChiTownHawks is offline   Reply With Quote