View Single Post
Old
02-10-2012, 12:44 PM
Roulin

vCash: 500
Apparently Tanner Pearson has started playing center. From a recent ohlprospects game report:

Maybe Barrie fans can help me out with this one, but when did the Colts start playing Pearson at center? First time I've seen it, and he actually looked good. He's such a smart player and sees the ice so well. His anticipation and reads make him a terrific playmaker. He gave his linemates (Colin Behenna and Anthony Camara) a couple of really nice feeds, but they couldn't finish. Playing center also showcased how strong of a two way player he's become too, as he was very committed on the backcheck, covering off for pinching defenseman. Had a couple of chances where he found room in the slot for a big shot, but couldn't hit the net. I think he was probably the best player on the ice.
http://ohlprospects.blogspot.com/201...-february.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by S Bah View Post
First of all Leblanc isn't going anywhere or Tinordi,but Brassard will most likely be a Hab before the trade deadline.Gauthier and Howson have a good accord and the Habs have made it public they are interested.When Gauthier wants a player he usually gets a deal made.
Where did you hear this?

Last edited by Roulin: 02-10-2012 at 01:32 PM.